Based on the type of your project, we’ll propose an optimal solution — multi-platform, hybrid or a fully native application. Target 1.5 billion users on mobile devices!
- Definition of requirements
- Development of mobile applications starts with definition of requirements and a list of functional specifications. After finishing the first phase, mock-ups are created; these are received by the contractor in their original shape with the possibility of dynamic browsing through wireframes. They can still adjust their requirements. Together, we will create the whole concept.
- Graphic design and development
- After this phase, graphics is created; it is transformed into the application without damaging the final image in any way. To maximize user experience, prototyping is also implemented. Next step is the development of mobile applications, accompanied by regular meetings (most usually in two-week cycles).
We want to pull you in the individual development cycles as much as possible. You meet the development team and provide regular feedback on completed parts of the product. This approach has several advantages — clients are in control of the development, they can immediately set change requests without waiting too long and, mainly, they can define in any moment what is the most important part to finish in a given iteration.
- After development, the release stage comes up. It isn’t that easy with mobile applications as it is with web pages as individual “shops” (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Windows Store) have their own defined set of rules for approving new applications and their updates.
Within our service support, we guarantee functionality and reaction time for any possible problems. We work on long term development and management, as a part of which particular solution aspects are upgraded.
Within our mobile application development we maintain high standards in the area of testing and QA. Important parts and subsystems are tested using unit tests. For mobile platforms, major branches of operating systems are tested (iOS 7, 8, 9, official Android 4+ distributions, Windows 8.0+).