iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV—are you an Apple freak? Do you understand intimately these devices and their interconnected ecosystem? Do you admire their strengths and want to improve their weaknesses? Do you enjoy developing efficient, fast and sexy iOS apps?
We are Etnetera Mobile, the mobile and VR division of the Czech development firm Etnetera a.s.—a bunch of guys whose average age is 27. We are fans of design thinking, Agile and meticulous testing, and we hope, your future colleagues. How to find out if you're a fit? Take our quick quiz!
Checklist of Mutual Chemistry:
- You want to code in the latest languages (like Swift) on big international projects.
- You want your work to be seen. We have experience with such technically demanding projects as Fortuna betting applications, a graphically-pimped tablet application for Skoda Auto sales support, and applications for O2 TV. Our apps have more than 20 million downloads. You will reach people in their pockets, in their hands and in their heads.
- You live for (mobile) technology and aren't afraid of innovation. You want to try your hand at programming smart watches, televisions, Chromecast, virtual reality and augmented reality.
- You love to learn. Because for us, education is a fundamental team value. We arrange internal and external events focused on knowledge sharing, and we encourage you to take part in them.
- You are focused not only on achieving high-quality results, but also on the process itself. At Etnetera you will continually improve your skills through code reviews.
You and Us. You can look forward to:
- Direct deposit, of course. Meal coupons (stravenky), Multisport card, subsidized language classes and other benefits that you can choose from based on your individual preferences. Computer and phone? You choose. Adjustable table, headphones, external monitor—everything you need for maximum comfort.
- A big dose of education. We regularly attend mDevTalk meet-ups for mobile developers, which we organize together with Avast and Ackee. We are partners of the mDevCamp conference, and part of Etnetera Group, which organizes the festival of exponential technology called "Future Port Prague". Our team also hosts the Etnetera Mobile Academy.
- A pleasant atmosphere in the office. Need to relax? Take a break and watch the fish. Scratch your co-worker's dog under the table, or unwind with NHL on Xbox.
- A healthy dose of freedom. Our relationships are based on trust. So it's no problem to agree on home office, part-time work or other individual requests.
- A unique culture full of shared experiences at both the team and company level. We often have breakfast together, go to the mountains or ferrata, and have grill parties in Stromovka park. And it doesn't end with the Christmas party or on public holidays. In the summer the development team puts on DevDay, in September we have our annual teambuilding called "Offline", and in the autumn we go to balls.
Interested in Etnetera? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org