Purposes of personal data processing
Purposes of personal data processing are as follows:
a) Processing inquiries sent via web contact form including name, surname, email and message content.
b) Monitoring visitors activity in order to optimize website structure and to audit server operation including IP address.
c) Collecting information about potential clients and addressing with marketing and sales offers.
d) Email newsletter registration.
The legal basis
Etnetera a.s. processes personal data in compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data provision for purposes listed under a), b) and c) are a necessary premise for providing service or fulfilling legal obligations. Personal data regarding newsletter registration are processed based on voluntary consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
Duration of personal data processing
Personal data used to process inquiries are stored for as long as necessary.
Personal data regarding monitoring visitors activity in order to optimize website structure and to audit server operation including IP address are stored for as long as necessary.
Personal data about potential clients collected for sales and marketing purposes are stored for as along as necessary.
Personal data provided in email registration process are stored until you unsubscribe from email newsletter.
Transfering and disclosing personal data
Personal data are accessed in extent that is necessary for given data processing purpose. Personal data can be accessed only by authorized personnel of Etnetera a.s. and by data processors as listed below:
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, for purpose listed under b)
- Facebook, Facebook Headquarters, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, for purpose listed under. c)
- Smartsupp, Milady Horákové 13, 602 00 Brno, IČ: 03668681, zapsána v OR vedeném Krajským soudem v Brně oddíl C, vložka 86206, for purpose listed under b)
Your rights and final provisions
You have the right to know how we process your personal data. You can contact us at email@example.com should you need any of the following:
- Get a copy of your personal data.
- Correct your personal data.
- Delete your personal data.
- Reduce the processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent with processing of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.